Construction demands a full range of fall protection solutions to meet the needs of a dynamic workplace. That’s why contractors turn to Capital Safety, manufacturer of the two leading industry brands DBI-SALA & PROTECTA, for industry expertise, superior quality products and continual systems innovation.
While both brands operate with a similar commitment to safety and quality, each brand has its own brand promise. DBI-SALA which represents the ultimate in fall protection for any work environment is supported by a commitment to Excellence, Innovation and Broad Range. PROTECTA represents fundamental fall protection at an exceptional value and is supported by a commitment to Reliability, Quality and Economy. The
combination of the two brands provides our customers with access to two great brands that serve the fullest range of product and value requirements.
...some Equipment wich could be usefull
Delta II Fall Arrest Harness
* Delta No-Tangle design for added comfort and easy donning
* Stand-up dorsal D-ring
* Front fall arrest point (CE system only)
* Side work positioning attachment points
* Comfortable padded work positioning belt
* Adjustable chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle
* Parachute buckles on lower shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment
* Pass-thru buckle, non-slip leg straps for fast & easy donning
* Polyester webbing construction for added durability
* Coated hardware for corrosion resistance
* Universal sized
* Certified to CE EN361 Fall arrest Full body harness and EN358 work positioning
* Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359.1
This lightweight and easy to don harness, used for general fall protection in any industry were the addition of a work position belt would be desirable.
Every DBI-SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patent Pending Delta No-Tangle design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI-SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
36” Fixed Beam Anchor
* Portable, lightweight anchorage that connects to large beams
* Easily installed and adjusted (fixed) to beam in seconds, no tools needed
* Can be attached in any direction for added versatility
* 5,000 pound rated in any direction of added safety
Our newest addition to the fixed beam anchor line is specifically designed to be secured to beams from 12”-36” in width. It provides a portable, quick and easy to use anchorage point for your personal fall arrest system. It is also ideal for use as end termination points on DBI/SALA approved horizontal lifeline systems such as the Sayfline™ Horizontal Lifeline System. The anchor installs in seconds to the beam structure by simply sliding the adjustable hook end down to the flange and securing a pin. Final adjustment to tighten and fix the anchor into place is done by rotating the adjustment handle. For added versatility, the device can be connected to the beam structure in any direction. DBI/SALA beam anchors provide economical flexibility. You can also depend on both our fixed and sliding beam anchors to stay securely attached to a horizontal beam. If there is a fall, we make sure you're secure!